9:30AM / MAIN SESSION
10:15AM / BREAK
10:30AM / TRUTH TALKS
12:30PM / LUNCH BREAK
1:30PM / TRUTH TALKS
3:15PM / MAIN SESSION
5PM - CONFERENCE CONCLUDES
6PM / CHECK IN BEGINS
7PM / MAIN SESSION BEGINS
8PM / MAIN SESSION
8:45PM / AFTER PARTY
10:00PM / CONFERENCE DAY 1 CONCLUDES
Ways you can Serve:
• Participate as a Volunteer. Let us know
• Pray for SPARK Conference Weekend
How to Sponsor Spark:
• If you would like to donate something to this event but are unsure if it is a strong fit for the audience or want to know more about how it will be used please contact us here
• Many students are unable to participate due to financial circumstances, please contact our admin team if you would like to make a contribution.
• Assistance in covering conference technology costs to allow more individuals to participate in the conference while still keeping the conference registration fee low. Please contact us here
CHURCH HOST SITES
Please note that all groups staying in church accommodation must provide their own group insurance, proof of this document will be required during the booking process.
The following churches are available to accommodate groups for the night.
To book your group AND DETAILS please contact them directly.
LIVING WATERS | FORT LANGLEY
Contact Person: Dee-Ana Goodman Contact Number:
CHRISTIAN LIFE ASSEMBLY | MAPLE RIDGE
Contact Person: Desiree Sarris | firstname.lastname@example.org Contact Number:
Some additional accommodation arrangements can be made at the following hotels: